Are you interested in coastal management and sustainability? Do you want to make a real world difference for Australia’s coast?
By becoming a member (or renewing your membership) you will have access to professional development opportunities and Australia’s coastal management network. We believe that everyone can do something about a local coastal issue or contribute to national conversations about coastal management.
What you will receive: members receive quarterly newsletters, regular news updates, discounted conferences, access to members content on the ACS website, mentoring opportunities and direct connections with Australia’s coastal management network.
Membership types and fees are as follows:
- Individual – Anyone who is involved or interested in getting involved with coastal management (e.g. community members or coastal professionals)
- 1 year – $35
- 2 years – $60
- 3 years – $90
- Affiliate (Organisation) – $100 pa – (e.g. local coastal councils, universities, research centres, consultancies)
- Community Organisation – $75 pa – (e.g. Coastcare groups, coastal NFPs)
- Student – $10 pa (please send a copy of your current student card with your application as proof of your student status)
Ways to pay to become a member are numerous!
For Postal Memberships, download, complete and return the ACS membership form to become a member (…..this option does take considerably longer to process your membership).
For ONLINE direct debit payment:
– Use your online banking program to transfer membership subscription to the Australian Coastal Society Ltd Account at BSB: 034 002 / Account Number: 207940.
– Please include your name when transferring money so that we have a record of who has transferred funds and complete and return the ACS membership form to register your membership.
– Record your receipt number and date when the on-line banking transaction is completed.
For payment by cheque please complete the ACS membership form and send with a cheque made payable to: Australian Coastal Society Ltd. PO BOX 1984 Bondi Junction NSW 1355 Sydney
If you have any questions about membership please contact the Memberships Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org